Monday, August 1, 2011

Ashley Hebert in Love!!

Hebert chose the 34-year-old construction manager over winemaker Ben Flajnik from California in Monday's two-hour finale.Hebert accepted Rosenbaum's marriage proposal on the show as well.

Viewers saw that Hebert had an incredible connection to Flajnik, but it was the more reserved Rosenbaum who captured her heart.

we've seen Ashley roasted to her face, ridiculed and jerked around by Bentley Williams, and ditched by two other men late in the season.Her take on those ups and downs? All's well that ends well.

After sharing a passionate kiss, Hebert tells him, "Today is the reason why I went through all the good times and the bad times, and I've been wanting to tell you how much I loved you for so long now. You mean the world to me and I do not want to be with anyone else forever."

"I'm so in love with you. You're the one. You're it," Rosenbaum said earnestly, getting down on one knee and opening the pretty little black box containing a diamond Neil Lane engagement ring. "Ashley, will you marry me?"

After turning down Flajnik's heartfelt proposal in which he confessed, "Every second I spend with you makes me fell deeper in love with you. I want to thank you for allowing me to feel completely and utterly vulnerable and open with you," Hebert waited for Rosenbaum's arrival via seaplane.

She's the seventh "Bachelorette" in the show's history. She competed on "The Bachelor" for Brad Womack's affections in season 15.


No comments:

Post a Comment