Friday, August 5, 2011

Sarah Michelle is an American film and television actress

Sarah Michelle Prinze (born April 14, 1977), known professionally by her birth name of Sarah Michelle Gellar (play is an American film and television actress. She became widely known for her role as Buffy Summers on the WB/UPN television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, for which she won six Teen Choice Awards and the Saturn Award for Best Genre TV Actress and received a Golden Globe Award nomination.
Michelle Prinze was born on the 14th of April, 1977. She is one of Hollywood's most versatile actresses, most commonly known for her role as Buffy in the Golden Globe nominated show, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".The 34-year-old actress attended a panel at Comic-Con 2011 along with her co-stars Ioan Gruffudd, Nestor Carbonell, and Kristoffer Polaha.

Sarah compared the stories of the twins she plays on The Ringer to her most famous character, Buffy.I can officially confirm I will be doing a guest spot,” Gellar said. "When I first heard the show was canceled, I didn’t understand. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I called (casting director) Judy Blye Wilson ... and said, 'I want to do something.I can today officially confirm that I will be doing a guest-spot,” Gellar said Thursday during the fall TV preview session for her new CW series Ringer. “When I heard the show was canceled, I didn’t understand. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I called [the casting director] and said, ‘I want to do something.’ But I was very specific: I don’t want to be Kendall. That’s Alicia’s role, but I wanted to be a part of it. I have no idea what I’m going to be doing… I will be doing one day. I’m excited.”She made the announcement while speaking at the Television Critics Association summer press tour about her upcoming CW show "Ringer."

"I can officially confirm that I will be doing a guest spot on 'All My Children,'" Gellar said. "When I heard that the show was canceled I didn't understand. It just doesn't make sense to me. So, I called Judy Wilson, who is the casting director and has been since I was there, and I said I wanted to do something."

No comments:

Post a Comment