Sunday, November 20, 2011

Akon Dead In Car Accident 2011 | Akon Dead With Aids

Akon Dead In Car Accident 2011 | Akon Dead With Aids: I heard Akon was dead... I really hope this is a bad joke or a rumor... I can’t understand why rumors spread about the death of a certain person when in fact that person is still alive.

"turn it to your local news right now F*** A is dead he got shot ." Akon Dead in Car Accident 2011, Akon Died 2011: What happened to Akon? Is he died in Car Accident in March? or His Death cause was Aids.

Yeah... that's the message I got from some kid I know on myspace. I am not pretty sure but according to Media different news are coming. Some Media source says that He is still alive and some are saying that Akon is dead in car accident.

COME ON GUYS AND GIRLS, STOP THIS!

7 comments:

  1. It seems the news is real. Just comfirmed that he died in his house of aids. His death is painful cos that guy is still young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell them pliz stop this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not dead.it's a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akon is not dead, u guys better stop causing pannic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls o. Confirm this rumour b4 updatin us. Akon has a lot of fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my 1st time i see here. I located so several entertaining stuff in your blog, especially it's talk. From the tons of comments on your articles, I think I am not the simply one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent job.

    ReplyDelete