Saturday, July 2, 2011

mega millions


 Although, no one hit the MEGA Millions jackpot last night, one lucky California Lottery player who bought

their ticket in Los Angeles matched five of six numbers and won $701,316.

The lucky ticket was sold at the Grande's Mini Market at 4350 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. The ticket

matched the numbers 47, 27, 12, 48 and 17, missing only the Mega number of 33.

I want to play Mega Millions but its not in my state so I have to play online but I don't trust those sites so I

want to pay with Paypal. I've tried a lot of sites and one told me to get a Netteller account but they're not

available to U.S. citizens and another website had the same thing. The other ones just want your credit card

number straight but I want to use paypal so I feel safe.

A cash value option, when chosen by a jackpot winner (see below), pays the approximate present value of

the installments. Mega Millions currently uses a 5/56 (white balls) + 1/46 (the Mega Ball) double matrix to

select its winning numbers. Each game costs players $1; in most of the 42 Mega Millions jurisdictions,

Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 12-17-30-35-47, and the Mega Ball is 26.  The

Megaplier number is 4.  To see all the ways your ticket can win a prize, please go to the Ways To Win Mega

Millions page, or you can use the Mega Millions Search page to type the numbers on your ticket and have the
USA Mega computer search the past results.

No comments:

Post a Comment