Thursday, July 21, 2011

ramona singer remembers her husband ?

 
Ramona  realize that  her husband was very caring  for her.

“The number one thing in any relationship is trust, and when we were dating, I knew I could trust him completely, and my husband – imagine him 15-20 years ago. He’s handsome now, but he was drop-dead gorgeous, and women would swarm all over him. I knew I could trust him every step of the way. We had great communication with each other, and we thought alike. We thought alike, and we got along.he was a very caring for me all time either if we go to bazar for shopping or  if we go for visit ,he was very nice man .i love him too much ,really he was very caring husband ,i think as he was ,there are very rare case like that ,i will remember him in all my life and even after my death 
Reportedly, Real Housewife of New York (cool title!) Ramona Singer ends this palpably dull season of the show with the announcement that she thinks she’s an alcoholic pregnant.

Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of New York’ has had its share of revelations but tonight’s season finale is one show you don’t want to miss. Ramona Singer tells the girls she may be pregnant. And she’s 53.
"Ramona sees herself as the next Bethenny,She insisted that in almost every scene she appeared promoting her own wine [Ramona Pinot Grigio], however that backfired when the producers showed her drinking so much it led many to wonder if she has a problem."
She insisted that in almost every scene she appeared promoting her own wine [Ramona Pinot Grigio], however that backfired when the producers showed her drinking so much it led many to wonder if she has a problem."

But the 54-year-old Ramona is saving her biggest attention-grabbing moment for last during the season finale, which I'm told airs July 25, when she'll appear convinced she's with child and takes a pregnancy test under the watchful eye of friend Sonja Morgan.
After receiving thousands of requests I decided to launch my very own line of Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio.The process was intensive as I needed to put out the best Pinot Grigio ever! It comes from the Veneto area of Italy which produces the best Pinot grapes. Check with your local wine and spirits store to purchase your own bottle or order it online by clicking above. You can also request your local retailer to carry it.Real Housewife of New York" Ramona Singer is in town to promote her new wine line. Here's a photo of her holding court Monday night at Hinton’s Wine Store in Alpharetta. Photos by Andrew Snook, I would go from relationship to relationship, but I was scared to get married. I never had a problem meeting men and dating men and having relationships, but I was scared to death to get married.”

No comments:

Post a Comment