Friday, July 1, 2011

Loft

 Stunning interiors can be found all over. It’s up to us to recognise craftsmanship and innovative ideas when we

see them. Take for example this loft reconversion. Designed and owned by well-known designer Steven

Volpe, the loft situated on 355 Bryant St, San Francisco,

The Loft Film Fest prefers online entries submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving,

paperless submission to film festivals around the world. Withoutabox’s internet-only submission platform

features online applications via one master entry form, online fee payments, press kits,


It feels like it's been forever since I've shown the progress of my own loft apartment.  Admittedly, between the
10 weeks of strep throat and just trying to fumble gracefully through life, I've let projects go by the wayside . 

Now summer is here, and I'm rarely home, so I probably won't be sharing big money shots soon.  Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment