Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lady Gaga 'Marry The Night' Video

There’s been no shortage of previews and teases of Lady Gaga’s much-anticipated epic music video, but now “Marry the Night” has been leaked. The video clocks in at nearly 14 minutes and was directed by the 25-year-old pop star herself.

“I am so nervous and excited to share this part of my past with you. It airs on both US coasts at 8pm on E! Get the wine,” Gaga wrote on her Twitter account earlier in the day.

Gaga says the video was inspired by one of the worst days of her life. ""It was one of the worst days of my life and it happened quite quickly," the singer tells E! Online. "But in my mind, when I think back on that period of my life, it all happened very slow."

Is "Marry The Night" the best Born This Way video of the bunch? Yes, but it's also a haphazard exquisite corpse that lacks the artistic focus of, say, the "Judas" or even "Born This Way" videos. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...




Lady Gaga performed her new single “Marry the Night,” and captured the attention of thousand of the audience and guests who were present there at Nokia Theater Los Angeles on Wednesday night November 30, 2011.

“Grammy Nominations Concert Live” was stoles with the opening performance of the “Bad Romance” singer Lady Gaga who was looking amazing same like always. Her “Born This Way” is nominated as “Album of the Year” while her “Yoü and I” has nominated for “Best Pop Solo Performance”.

No comments:

Post a Comment