Saturday, April 16, 2011

Salman khan compered to Madhuri

Indian actor Salman KhanImage via Wikipedia
Salman Khan, star of 2010 Bollywood box office champ Dabangg has decided to go for the gold again.
Before Dabangg, Salman had a long dry spell (in Bollywood terms, anyway), but with that film he was able
to take his tough guy/bad boy image and turn it to his advantage with the role of corrupt police officer
Chulbul Pandey.  A south Indian style good guy with a bad attitude.  Chulbul fought the rowdies and
dispatched them in proper filmi style.


Salman Khan is full of praises for his co-star Asin. With their upcoming film “Ready” all set for release,
Salman has gone a step further and compared Asin to Madhuri Dixit.

The Dabangg actor said, “It’s a family entertainer, and there’s everything good about the movie, including an
ideal woman just like Madhuri in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. In ‘Ready’ it’s Asin.”

On being compared to a diva, Asin stated “Madhuri remains unmatched. If I could be even five per cent of her,
I would’ve achieved much.”

The actress said further, “However, I have tried to bring to the role what was required of me. I have been
honest in my intentions, and I hope that works.”

In the mean time, it’s being said that the actress, who rose to fame from the movie Ghajini is very fond of
Salman.Ready is a remake of the Telugu film of the same name from 2008, but you can rest assured that the

Bollywood version will be bigger and more colorful.  The film was shot mostly on location in Sri Lanka and
Bangkok, with some excellent driving stunts and Muay Thai-ish stunts on view in the trailer.  The director,
Anees Mazmee is also responsible for Akshay Kumar's biggest film, Singh Is Kinng, a film which changed the
world by bringing Akshay Kumar and Snoop Dogg together for a duet that may never be surpassed.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Que bien. Voy a buscar mas sobre este tema. Encontre tu blog ayer, y creo que es muy original. Voy a regressar. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you guys checked out my dubstep distribution blog yet? I update it like 12 times a day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. First of all I must admit tat you stle my idea for a blog! I wanted to have the same niche but you really do good work. Nice style of wrting! I will come back here sometimes. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just added th is website to my favorites. I really enjoy reading through your posts. Tyvm! Frankly I do not participate on blogs, but I'd like to say that th is document really convinced me to perform so! Congratulations, really wonderful publ ish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I regret, but I can help you , thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you might be an expert at your field! I'm launching a internet website soon, and your info is going to be very fascinating for me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello. Pretty fascinating site. I identified it on Yahoo. I'll definately advise it to my friends. Please keep up the terrific do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray. your writings on theater and writing much missed!

    ReplyDelete